We may use the information you provide us for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to you and to improve the quality of our Services.
- To provide information to you so that you may use our Services more effectively.
- To create, manage and control your account information, and to verify access rights to services and software.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.;
- To communicate with you for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to the Services, or of the availability of any other service we provide.
- To assess service levels, monitor service usage, and gauge popularity of different service options.
- To carry out our marketing activities.
- To respond to claims of any violation of our rights or those of any third parties.
- To respond to your requests for customer service.
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of you, us, our users and/or the public.
- As required or authorized by law. We may occasionally communicate with you regarding our products, services, news and events. You have the option to not receive this information. We provide an opt-out function within all email communications of this nature. Alternatively, we will cease to communicate with you for this purpose if you contact us and tell us not to communicate this information to you. The only kind of these communications that you may not opt-out of are those required to communicate announcements related to the Services, including information specific to your account, planned Services suspensions and outages. We will attempt to minimize this type of communication to you.
We do not knowingly provide the Services to, and will not knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under the age of consent.
Without limiting the foregoing, our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any login information you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
You have the right to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information you have provided to us at any time by sending a request for change to email@example.com; provided, that, we may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be correct.
To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are either bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, or who have their own privacy policies. For example, we use Netlify and Zeit for web hosting, Cloudflare for DNS hosting, and GitHub for content and code storage. You can read more about how these services use your personal information by following these links:
To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of a small studio LLC, our customers, or others.
We may also use your personal information to generate Aggregated Data for internal use and for sharing with others on a selective basis. “Aggregated Data” means records which have been stripped of information potentially identifying customers, landing pages or end-users, and which have been manipulated or combined to provide generalized, anonymous information. Your identity and personal information will be kept anonymous in Aggregated Data.
In the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as an acquisition, merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or sale of some or all of our assets, your information may be disclosed, shared, and/or transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information; however, no data transmission over the Internet, by wireless device or over the air is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we use to secure your personal information. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available.
Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Services. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identification, passwords and/or any personal information in your possession for the use of the Services. Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Services.
Similarly, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information which you receive from other users through the Services, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may receive using the Services. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.